Toilet Plumbing Toowoomba
(07) 4277 7980
Neat & Tidy
Prompt & Reliable
Toilet Repair and Installation in Toowoomba
Blocked Toilet Plumbers
Blocked toilets have got to be one of the most confronting plumbing emergencies you can have. Why? It’s pretty self explanatory.
The good part is that you don’t have to fix this yourself. There are licensed plumbers who know what they’re doing when it comes to fixing toilets, not just unblocking the toilet but looking at the cause of the blockage and putting measures in place to prevent toilet blockages in the future.
By finding the culprit of the blocked toilet, we can find out how to avoid future problems which might be as simple as not flushing makeup wipes down the toilet. You don’t know what you don’t know.
Our blocked toilet plumbers will look for the cause of the blockage and investigate so that you can no have to confront this problem again.
Toilet Repairs Toowoomba, QLD
Not all problems that happen with toilets are to do with blockages.
Here is a list of the common problems our plumbing experts in Toowoomba face in regards to toilets!
- Slow flushing toilets
- Leaking toilets
- Slow refilling cisterns
- Leaking toilet tap
- Funky noises coming from the toilet randomly or as it fills
- Water constantly trickling into the bowel (another opportunity to reduce water waste!)
- Flush buttons that don’t work
- Rocking toilet at the base of the seat
- and we know you’ll love this part: we’ll even make sure we leave a clean toilet for you after we unblock it!
Toilet Installation and replacement
Our qualified plumbers commonly replace toilets that are damaged beyond repair or for houses that are being renovated.
Don’t let the toilet bring down the team as the rest of your home is modernised and beautiful and neat, replace your toilet with a reliable and new toilet that will make such a big difference when you don’t have to worry about constant toilet blockages!
Call now for all your plumbing related toilet enquiries
(07) 4277 7980
Tips to avoid a blocked toilet:
1. don’t flush anything down the toilet except for your own waste and toilet paper (no wipes or floss!!)
2. Get small blockages fixed properly by a plumber before they become big problems that result in an overflowing toilet…. definitely somehting you’ll want to avoid, trust us.
Contact Your Friendly, Local Plumber in Toowoomba
Get in Touch
Available afterhours for emergency call out 24/7!
Toowoomba and Surrounding areas in the Toowoomba Region, QLD